Join us at one of our regular Bachelor Boys Band showcases to see us live in action for yourself. At the showcase, we will present a number of different band sizes and configurations, so you can find the style that grabs you. It's a fun night out and an excellent demonstration of our passion, professionalism and our versatility.Upcoming Showcases Free public gigs to see the band live
- LocationPittsburghDateTue Jan 8thDetailsThe Funhouse at Mr. SmallsDetails8:00pm - 9:00pm
- LocationPhiladelphiaDateWed Jan 9thDetailsThe Twisted TailDetails8:00pm - 9:00pm
- LocationViennaDateMon Jan 14thDetailsJammin JavaDetails8:00pm - 9:30pm
- LocationBaltimoreDateTue Jan 15thDetailsThe Windup Space BarDetails8:00pm - 9:00pm
- LocationRichmondDateTue Jan 22ndDetailsThe Camel BarDetails7:00pm - 8:15pm
The Bachelor Boys can perform a unique mix of songs all individually tailored to meet the tastes of you and your guests. Head to Our Music for more examples from our song list, and some sample recordings.
- Don't Stop Believing Journey
- Jessie's Girl Rick Springfield
- Twist 'n' Shout The Beatles
- You Are The Best Thing Ray Lamontagne
- Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
- Call Me Al Paul Simon
- American Girl Tom Petty
- Lonely Boy Black Keys
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot Pat Benatar
- Wagon Wheel Old Crow Medicine Show
- Shake It Off Taylor Swift
- Wake Me Up Avicii
- Can’t Stop The Feeling Justin Timberlake
- Shut Up and Dance Walk The Moon
- Locked Out of Heaven Bruno Mars
- Hey Ya Outkast
- Get Lucky Daft Punk
- Happy Pharrell Williams
- Rolling In The Deep Adele
- Forget You Cee Lo Green
- Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra
- Unforgettable Nat King Cole
- Moondance Van Morisson
- Don’t Know Why Norah Jones
- At Last Etta James
- Save The Last Dance Michael Buble
- L-O-V-E Nat King Cole
- In The Mood Glen Miller
- What A Wonderful World Louis Armstrong
- Georgia On My Mind Ray Charles
Funk + Motown
- Respect Aretha Franklin
- Stand By Me Ben E King
- Ain’t Too Proud To Beg Temptations
- The Way You Make Me Feel Michael Jackson
- Superstition Stevie Wonder
- Hold On I’m Comin Sam & Dave
- Son Of A Preacher Man Dusty Springfield
- Heard It Through The Grapevine Marvin Gaye
- Hard To Handle Otis Redding
- My Girl Temptations
Old School Favorites
- Billie Jean Michael Jackson
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered Stevie Wonder
- I Feel Good James Brown
- Shout Isley Brothers
- Valerie Amy Winehouse
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody Whitney Houston
- December 1963 (Oh What A Night) The Four Seasons
- Walking On Sunshine Katrina and the Waves
- Proud Mary Tina Turner
- All Night Long Lionel Richie
- Various Traditional Jewish Folk Dances (Horahs)
- Various Bluegrass Tunes
- Hundreds of String Quartet Standards, and Traditional Ceremony Music
- Hundreds of Jazz Standards
- Various Italian Folk Songs/Dances
- Anything, really!
For many people, booking a band is a daunting task. The Bachelor Boys Band prides itself on a level of pre-event service that is unrivaled - we guarantee that the band will be the easiest part of planning your event. Any logistical complications are taken care of behind the scenes, and we proactively guide you through the process so that you can simply enjoy your event to the fullest. Just tell us about your vision, and let us take care of the rest.
Click below for more info on pricing and to see how we can help you with your specific event...
WeddingsCeremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception. We are wedding entertainment experts.
Corporate EventsProfessional, versatile & highly organized musicians available for any scale event.
FestivalsParties, Festivals, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, any event, large or small.
Our clients say
One of the best decisions we made
SPECTACULAR! Hiring the Bachelor Boys Band was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Not only were they incredibly easy to work with and helped us think of every detail for the night, they played amazing music all night that both our parents friends and ourfriends knew! They did an incredible job of MCing the event and organized the wedding party for the announcement so we didnt have to think about it. They also easily took care of every aspect of music for the evening through the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and covered totally different types of music throughout the night. During the reception, they had guests dancing the entire time, right until the end. Most of our guests told us the next day that was one of the best wedding bands they had ever heard, and one of our friends even said he danced more in the first 20 minutes of our wedding than he had cumulatively at many others. I cannot recommend these guys highly enough!
Absolutely amazing Band!!
Absolutely amazing Band!! If we could give them more stars we would. From the very first email interaction to the last song of the night, the Bachelor Boys Band was perfect and one of our best decisions for our wedding! The musicians are very talented, friendly, and fun! They created a great vibe for the evening. And the coordinator for the pre-event details was absolutely wonderful - he was very responsive, accommodating, and I was never left with any doubt about our decision to have the Band at our reception. Our dance floor was never empty - even our 85 yr old grandparents danced for a majority of the night!! If youre considering Bachelor Boys Band for your event, you will not be disappointed!
We would hire them again!
The Bachelor Boys were great! They were so helpful leading up to the day of the wedding. My daughter had choreographed a dance for her and her dad and they helped with the music for that - mixing the music. They were so flexible and willing to help! The music was great and everybody really enjoyed them! We had the 6 piece band and that was the perfect size. The horns really added a lot to the sound of the music. We thought it was well worth the money!!!! We would hire them again!
The party is taken care of!
All I have to say is WOW! We stumbled across the Bachelor Boys Band on youtube and instantly were impressed! After seeing them in a showcase it was a done deal and we knew we were booking them for our wedding! Amber was our point of contact from day 1 and she made everything so EASY and stress free! She was quick to respond to all of my questions and made planning a breeze. At our wedding at The Waterfall, they were able to accommodate a 2 piece for the ceremony, a 3 piece jazz piece for the cocktail hour, and a full 10 piece band for our reception with them MCing and DJing between sets! Every single part was fantastic and my guests are still raving about the music. They did NOT disappoint! I only wish we could have stayed longer as my guests were still on the dance floor (I had a party crowd for sure, and there was no one sitting!). THANK you Amber & the entire band for an unforgettable night!
I wanted a young energetic band that could appeal to my friends in their 20s and 30s and to my family, many of whom are in their older years. This band was able to make a wide range of people happy and keep them energetically on the dance floor. Diego was our MC and was very polite and pleasant to work with on the wedding day. Andrew, the manager, was amazing. We had a lot of hesitation about spending the extra money to hire a band over a DJ and Andrew was willing to work with us and answer all of our questions and provide suggestions for us to get what we wanted. In the end I am thrilled that we went with this band, and I would truly recommend them!